Sunday, November 9, 2008

Doing the rounds...........

at the moment is the following quiz..................

Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the table for a change, always losing the thing!

Where is your significant other? Doing the ironing - seriously!

Your hair color? Ash blonde according to my hairdresser last time she coloured it!

Your mother? One of my best friends and a massice source of knowledge!

Your father? Passed 15 years ago - very big influence on my life today!

Your favorite thing? My laptop, my new briarwood boots and my scrap stuff to name a few!

Your dream last night? Never remember my dreams if I have them.

Your dream/goal? For my children to have a happy and successful life, to have a healthy family and to do a duathalon!

The room you’re in? Dining room

Your hobby? Scrapbooking

Your fear? That something happens to my children

Where do you want to be in 6 years? A busy mum, a career that makes a difference.

Where were you last night? Home

What you’re not? Messy

One of your wish-list items? SLR Camera

Where you grew up? Invercargill

The last thing you did? Put Max to bed for the 10th time - he can climb out of his cot now sigh!

What are you wearing? Hoody, canterbury pants.

Your TV? Is in the corner of the lounge with the Sunday Theatre on it.

Your Pet? Van and Diva the dogs, Shaggy the cat

Your computer? Laptop, love it!

Your mood? Tired

Missing someone? My sis, she is coming home at Xmas.

Your car? Ford Territory

Something you’re not wearing? Shoes, I have blisters from my running shoes!

Favorite store? Where do I start................ lol!

Your summer? lCamping with the children in Central Otago for the first time, wish me luck!

Love someone? My family and hubby

Your favorite color? Pink

When is the last time you laughed? Tonight

Last time you cried? Today, reading Kyah's blog (a wee girl with terminal cancer in ChCh)

Tagging everyone who has not seen this!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list- the new laptop and boots sound cool...as for Kyah sad story isn't it- she actually lives in Wellington, across the road from my sister- such a sweet little girl- so sad