Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy creating.......

So here is what I created today - I love getting snail mail and also sending it so have started making some little cards and thank you notes to send - as much as I love the internet and email there is something quite exciting still about opening up the letterbox and finding an envelope (which is not a bill, marketing material or the like!!!) and opening it - well at least for me there is! So I challenge you to create a card, big or small and send it snail mail this week just to say hi, thanks or thinking of you and make someone's day a little brighter!!!

8 comments:

Trace said...

You have had the cuttlebug working this weekend! Very cool cards Meg, and what a good challenge - will make one tomorrow and randomly pick a blog buddy to post it off to!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the cards, Meg.
I agree that getting a card in the mail is so special ... I got one last week and I still don't know who from (a lady at church, that's the only clue she gave). But it totally made my week!
I will take up your wonderful challenge!

Alison said...

Great cards Meg....and yes I think its nice to get snail mail other than bills and junk mail

Mrs Frizz said...

Very nice ... you know my addy ... ROFLMAO ...

Okay, so I've done diddly squat scrapping this weekend, so I will take up the challenge as well - to make a card and send snail mail.

Anonymous said...

oooohhh love this challenge too... mmmm who should I send one too... I"M IN>>>>>> love the lollipop - any chance of a tutorial on how to make them??

Fiona said...

Yes i agree, getting mail is so cool. we have been getting lots of postcards from my folks who are away at the moment and it is such a delight. Love the lollypop card and the sentiment on it too. thanks for sharing with us.

KiwiMich said...

They are very cute cards - even better in real life! Go the cuttlebug embossing folders!! I know have a swiss dots, Meg! LOL!
Will try my hand at whipping up a few cards over the next few days :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool cards there Meg... and yes! getting "real" mail in teh box is such a rare treat these days. Might have to knock up a few cards myself over the weekend. :)