Saturday, July 5, 2008

So it's been a while...........



Since I have sat down and scrapbooked - I remember Rhonna Farrer once saying that being creative is something she does every day, like flexing a muscle, it's something I aspire to do - I don't mean scrapbook everyday but be creative whether it be writing down something in my journalling book, changing a room in the house around, sketching layout ideas in my head down, or simply reading a scrapook magazine - unfortunately time does not always allow it but I am getting better and it feels GREAT!!!
This layout I completed for the Friday Night Challenge at the Sketch Book - challenge was based around using red, blue, white and stars - it looked a little 'patriotic' so I broke the rules slight and added in the green cardstock which I ran through the cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder (love that folder!!) and there are those American Thickers again!!

Love this layout of Max and his (too small) Blue Hat!!!
Peace
M

10 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Well I can't see your creativity - onluy little 'x' in boxes ... but it's great to know that you are being creative.

Alison said...

Not sure if its just my computer but i cant see your photos

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am totally bummed that I can't see your photos!! Only boxes with crosses :-( :-(

Yay for you doing some scrapping though!!

Anonymous said...

Great you have been scrapping Meg.Bugger I can't see it either.LOL

Trace said...

Mmmm yes, I can only see the little x marking the spot too, but I imagine there is treasure under that little x in the form of some great creative work! And LOL Miss Meg, it was warmer in Invers yesterday than in Auckland - six degrees here at lunchtime...and you were at seven...

Anonymous said...

yeah blogger is dragging it today, but after loading the page 6 times I have PICS!!!!! so love the Friday night challenge colour scheme and yes adding the green was a good move... I also see you are enjoying your punch thing.... love the way you added jewels to the punch card... did you put them where the holes are?? very cool.... know what you mean about scrapping... mine is in my lounge... which is small so sometimes it taunts me!!!!!!

Alison said...

Great layouts Meg...not sure why I couldnt see them yesterday but there are there today

Anonymous said...

I can see them now - gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

glad your flexing your creativity Miss Meg. Stunning cards and layouts there.

Jenny said...

Cute cards and I hope that you manage to sell your house quickly