Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Good Life.......... maybe?

In the weekend we went and had a look at a 5 acre block with a house on it - it's about 10 mins drive in peak traffic to the gates of Amelia's school which is town so still close enough - and I LOVE it, have you ever walked into a house and thought 'I'm home?'
Well that is how I felt PLUS the house has 5 bedrooms, one of which we will use as a study as it looks onto one of the houses decks which has double doors and a built in sandpit (I know a certain little nearly 2yr olf wee boy who is going to be in HEAVEN!!) No bath in the house but both bathrooms have double showers in them and our bathroom has the most rockstar glam chandlier lights hanging from a silver rod in it, MASSIVE living and a HUGE three bay shed for our vehicles and all the stuff we have!! The girls won't be sharing a bedroom anymore although I am not confident how that will pan out as they are very close..... sooooooo we put an offer in and it was accepted!!! So now we have to sell our house, first open home this weekend so have been decluttering and cleaning like a women possessed!!!!
So keep your fingers crossed for us that ours sells quickly, still I am a firm believer it what is meant to be will be..................

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading your post and you were saying "our bathroom" etc, which made me think "she's gone and bought the place" ... turns out my suspicions were correct! Congrats! I hope your place sells quickly, as this one sounds amazing!

Alison said...

Fingers cross that your one sells fast, the new place sounds wonderful

Anonymous said...

Wow Meg.Sounds fab.I hope you don't have a massive lawn to mow.Good luck selling your home.

Mrs Frizz said...

Fingers crossed buddy for a quick sale ...

Que sera sera [or something]!!!

harbourgal said...

Yay... oh that sounds like the house of my dreams too. Not that we could afford one up here with AKL house prices. It does sound perfect for the little ones too. Hope the old house goes quickly so you can move in.

Trace said...

Meg, I'm soooo jealous - excited and happy for you guys, - but jealous all the same LOL! Congratulations, I'm sure it won't take long for your place to sell, will be keeping my fingers crossed. And not only will the kids love it but so will those two fur babies too (oh they're so cute!)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh fingers crossed up here too.....
good luck with the decluttering

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect to me and all that room for the kids, dogs, horses, chickens .....you get the picture! LOL

Anonymous said...

so your moving to the wop wops huh? Im seriously envious - a lifestyle block on the edge of town - big sigh... what a find!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what you will call your place??? Sounds devine and oh I am so envious of the chandelier I so want one!! Good luck with the house selling. So do you need a hand with the decluttering lol.

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

how exciting! sounds like a dream, hope all goes well with the sale of your current place! So 5 acres, does this mean ponies or lambs for the kids?

Anonymous said...

wow!! that sounds amazing. Hang on, didn't you just do something similar last year when you bought your current place?? LOL

You guys :)

good luck with the sale of your place - and it sounds like you will have a slice of paradise very soon.