Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeling inspired....

For a while now I have been reading assorted blogs that I enjoy and have had the beginning of itchy fingers to perhaps start blogging again but then I get distracted by something and the idea evaporates!!! But the itchy fingers have become an urge so without further ado - a post about nothing really but it feels good to sign in and start 'typing'!! I look back on the last few months and SO much has happened and even in bullet point form would take me a month of Sundays to get it all down - so have decided on the clean slate approach from today - plus it means that anyone who may still read this doesn't fall asleep!!
Off to watch Miss 8 run shortly in the Southland Athletics Champs - she's third runner for the All Saints School Zone in their girls relay - where the child gets the ability to run as gracefully and quickly as she does escapes me on a regular basis - she sure as heck didn't get it from her mother!!!

Have a wonderful day
M.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Welcome back to blogland :) best bit about blogging is you're allowed to write about nothing if you want! I'll look forward to any futher posts.

mandyb said...

welcome back.
i sometimes open blog page and then close it cos i got nothing to say..... in that case i use a few pics!!!! loads of fun and super easy!!!

Alison said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging.....I to have often open blog to do a post and then go there and closed it again because I either couldnt be bothered or wasnt inspired

Janine said...

Like the new look of the blog background. Welcome back to blog land. Hope Miss 8 had a great race.

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG --- it's you ... lol.

Hope little Miss 8 ran well today and I'm sure you are a proud Mum ...

Trace said...

Athletics aye...still no horse in the backyard then lol.

KiwiMich said...

Hey Meg! Looking forward to catching up at the end of next month!